“I would like to send out a thank you to Cory our bombardier driver and to Samantha for taking such great care of us. They are so helpful, kind and thoughtful. They take care of us in every way possible. I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you!!” - Cindy Taraldsen and the group
2 huge pikes (42" 22.5lbs and 41 1/2") and a 22" walleye for my books was a nice -40 degrees both days of fishing.
The ice road from the Springsteel Resort in Warroad, MN up to the NW Angle is open!
• The access fee is $250 round trip per car.
• They will have VENMO QR codes available on the Northwest Angle Guest Ice Road - 2022 Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nwaiceroad and at Springsteel Resort.
For current road conditions, visit the Northwest Angle Guest Ice Road-2022 Facebook page.
• When traveling the ice road please try to use it during daylight hours and low speed.
• The route is through Springsteel Resort and arrive at the Flag Island portage. You will be on the ice road that connects all the island resorts and mainland resorts.
• Please contain and pack your garbage out, we have a beautiful lake and do not need it cluttered with garbage.
• The other item is this road wouldn't be possible without Springsteel Resort, please stop in and say Hi! Enjoy a meal or a beverage at their great facility!
If you have a reservation with us and have a bomber scheduled through us or Lake of the Woods Passenger service but would like to take the road up instead, please EMAIL us at email@example.com.
If you don't currently have a reservation, we have some availability left this winter.
You can book right on our website! www.sunsetlodgeresort.com click on Book Now!
All Winter Transportation options.
We hope you're having a great winter and hope to see you soon!
38” Northern 19 1/2”, 21”, 21 1/2” Walleyes (Jamie Derleth)
39" bohemouth for Kevin caught on a Lindy Rattlin Flyer Spoon. Thanks for a great weekend. We will be back! -Bromelkamp Group
"Another great trip to Sunset Lodge on Lake of the Woods. A shout out to Samantha, Travis and the whole crew for making this a memorable trip of a lifetime." - Perry Good
Flights available up to the NW Angle with Lake Country Air, LLC.!
We're flexible with arrival & departure dates (depending on availability) ss well as check in & check out times - we will get you in a fish house as much as possible (1/2 days, full days, etc.)
Flights available through Lake Country Air, LLC. from many locations.
Contact us for availability and we'll help you coordinate the rest!
We take guests out to/from our fish houses via bombardier.
There is also a bombardier shuttle up to us from the south end of Lake of the Woods so guests can avoid going through Canada!
We'll help you schedule transportation.