The ice road from the Springsteel Resort in Warroad, MN up to the NW Angle is open!
• The access fee is $250 round trip per car.
• They will have VENMO QR codes available on the Northwest Angle Guest Ice Road - 2022 Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nwaiceroad and at Springsteel Resort.
For current road conditions, visit the Northwest Angle Guest Ice Road-2022 Facebook page.
• When traveling the ice road please try to use it during daylight hours and low speed.
• The route is through Springsteel Resort and arrive at the Flag Island portage. You will be on the ice road that connects all the island resorts and mainland resorts.
• Please contain and pack your garbage out, we have a beautiful lake and do not need it cluttered with garbage.
• The other item is this road wouldn't be possible without Springsteel Resort, please stop in and say Hi! Enjoy a meal or a beverage at their great facility!
If you have a reservation with us and have a bomber scheduled through us or Lake of the Woods Passenger service but would like to take the road up instead, please EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don't currently have a reservation, we have some availability left this winter.
You can book right on our website! www.sunsetlodgeresort.com click on Book Now!
All Winter Transportation options.
We hope you're having a great winter and hope to see you soon!